Mr Bins Inc - Terms and Conditions
Great Customer Service Since 2007
Bins for: The Garage Cleanup Basement Clean-Up General Junk Disposal The Spring Clean-Up The Fall Clean-Up Demolition Renovation Shingles and Roofing Estate Clean-Up Builders and Renovators Contractors Commercial Disposal Or Any Other Job
- All bins supplied by Mr Bins Inc. remain the property of Mr Bins Inc.
- By hiring Mr Bins Inc. you hereby expressly authorize Mr Bins Inc. to take any necessary action to enter your premises / property to reclaim the bins/ dumpsters without further notice.
- All payments must be made upon delivery unless stated otherwise. Payment is due on receipt of service.
- Mr Bins Inc. cannot be held liable for any damages resulting from waste removal services on either public or private property during the usual course of business operations. The Customer expressly authorizes and agrees to indemnify and save harmless Mr Bins Inc. for any damages resulting to driveway, lawns, and services such as trees, cables, drainage, and telephone wires.
- Mr Bins Inc. reserves the right to charge back to the Customer any handling charges related to overfilled bins ( by weight or volume ) and/or the disposal of unpermitted materials. The Customer agrees to pay said charges immediately.
- Use of this website and the ordering of a Mr Bins Inc. container shall be deemed to be an acknowledgement that the Customer has read, understood, agreed and accepted our Terms and Conditions of Service.
- Bin Drop-off location(s) shall be provided at the time of booking, Mr Bins Inc. shall deliver the dumpster/ bin as required or directed by the Customer’s booking information.
- Once the bins/ containers are placed by the Driver on the designated location, the bins/ dumpster must not be removed and/or relocated.
- The Customer shall be liable for any and all damage or loss sustained in respect of the bins delivered to the booking site. Damage and/or loss shall include but is not limited to: theft, fire or property damage, and/or other perils.
- The Customer shall not overload the bins and shall not allow overflow beyond the edge of the bin, any excess costs in removal or disposal of overflow shall be borne by the Customer directly.
- The following materials are ACCEPTABLE ITEMS for disposable in the bins:
- Construction, demolition, or renovation debris (roofing, siding, drywall, etc.) Yard trimmings, Green waste, Household junk, Appliances, Furniture, Scrap metal, Any odds and ends, Mattresses and boxsprings.
The following items are RESTRICTED ITEMS and are not permitted for disposal in the bins:
- No hazardous/ toxic/ flammable materials whatsoever (hazardous materials shall include but is not limited to solvents, chemicals, oils, toxic materials, paints, asbestos, flammable liquids, explosives, oil drums/tanks, tires, batteries, pressurized tanks, and carcasses;
- Heavy materials like Soil, dirt, sod, rocks, cinder blocks, concrete; and
- Any other item not permitted by the local landfill.
You will be charged a DRY RUN FEE of ($75.00) if:
- Any vehicles or materials are blocking access.
- Your dumpster is loaded over the sidewalls. ( extra material will be left on site )
- Your dumpster is loaded with prohibited items or is loaded with extremely heavy materials (i.e. dirt, sod, brick, stone, concrete, etc.) and we have to come back after customer unloaded the prohibited materials, unless otherwise specified on your invoice.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
In the event that you need to cancel after making a booking but 24 hours prior to delivery, we are pleased to offer a full refund of your initial payment.
Mr Bins Inc. is Your # 1 choice for Do it yourself Junk removal!
What are you looking to dispose of today?
From single-family homes to local businesses to social events and commercial operations, Mr Bins offers options to make junk and waste disposal simple, affordable and worry-free.